Tuesday, 31 December 2013

A Sweet Letter From Jeni.

When I first started sponsoring Jeni with Compassion I sent two small financial gift to her. On as a gift for her and one as a family gift. I was so excited to get a letter from her and even more excited to read what they had spent the money on!

She wrote

"Hello, I'm so grateful to the Lord because I can write this letter for my beloved sponsor, Miss Jenny. Me and my family want to say thank you so much to you, who cares about me, even you sent me the gift, for me and my family. I bought school equipment such as school uniform, bag, books, shoes. The rest of the money is needed for helping my family build our house to live in. Right now the house is in the stage of preparing the brick.

This is all because of your support. Please pray for the house so the build will be continued until it becomes a strong house for us. And I pray especially for Miss Jenny and family to be always blessed in health, jobs, and dreams, so our relationship will continue, and will be full of love and affection every time."


I can't believe how much she managed to get for the money and it is just the sweetest and most touching letter! 

Blessings,

Jenny

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I just started to sponsor a child. I am going to sponsor another one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How exciting! It is life changing not only for the child but also for the sponsor! x

      Delete
  2. Very sweet! I admire you Jenny! What a blessing you are to this child and her family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh she is a blessing to me! :) All of the children I sponsor are just so sweet! x

      Delete
  3. Wow! What an encouraging letter!! That is so neat that Jeni's family will now be able to have a house!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was amazed that the gift could make so much difference! x

      Delete