Thursday, 21 November 2013

New Photographs of my Plant-A-Book Girls!

Oh I was so excited to receive these photographs today! I really needed cheering up and then opened my emails to see THREE photographs each of Vivian and Kate. I had ordered some bits for both girls a while back on the Plant-A-Book on line shop and then put it out of my mind as it takes quite a while to get photographs back. I would drive myself (even more) crazy checking my emails otherwise! 


Vivian with her new dress and umbrella. Doesn't she look pretty! 


Vivian and the blanket she picked out.


I decided to buy both girls books as a Christmas gift. 


Kate and her new blanket and wash cloth. 


Kate with her new umbrella! Love her smile! 


Kate with a wash bowl and her new fiction books. 

I am so grateful to see these photographs. Especially of Kate as her first photograph was quite worrying as she looked sad to me. So happy to see them both smiling! 

Blessings,

Jenny

10 comments:

  1. What beautiful young ladies they are and I'm also just delighted to see them smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and they look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE hearing from them - the photographs make them seem much closer somehow. x

      Delete
  3. Your girls are beautiful!! I love all the photos of them!! What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so amazed by the photographs - so clear and bright! x

      Delete
  4. They both look thrilled with their new gifts :) It's so fun to give things, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is better to give than to receive! x

      Delete
  5. I have never heard of Plant A Book. Thank you for sharing this, I have just sponsered a child!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow - how exciting! Plant A Book is so fab and the online shop is SO handy! x

      Delete