Monday, 28 October 2013

Next Knitting Project.

Yes .... another scarf and an easy knit wool to boot!  I have given away most of the other scarves that I have knitted apart from a couple of summery ones so I have been itching to knit something more suitable for the cooler weather. I intend to keep this one! 

My Winter coat is navy blue so I think that this glittery wool will be a perfect match. It reminds me of snow and has a nice texture. Not too glittery! I am looking forward to starting the scarf. It will hopefully be a quick knit! I really do need to progress beyond dishcloths and scarves at some point .... 


Knitting seems to be the perfect craft for a cosy evening at home. The weather is certainly cooling off here so indoor interests are on my mind! 

Do you have a favourite Winter craft? 

Blessings,

Jenny

3 comments:

  1. That's a pretty wool! I think it will look nice with your coat. This week I've done a bit of crocheting ... I made a trivet sort of thing (to put underneath a pot ... or you could even set a candle on it) as well as a beret. With the cooler weather, I've been tossing around the idea of an afgan, but I don't know if I want to get into a project that big!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! I'd love to crochet a beret! :) I love crocheting! How did you make yours?

      Delete
  2. That is a pretty yarn (wool) :-) I'm making scarves too, for my grand-boys, only I crochet :-)

    ReplyDelete