Tuesday, 1 October 2013

New Photographs of Vivian!

Checked my email account today to find two new photographs of Vivian! I knew that sponsors received a photograph of their child when they sent an order through the OLS but I was expecting a wait of months so was surprised to see the photographs so soon! 

I ordered her a new uniform, a school bag, and a wash cloth set not long after I started sponsoring her. I love that I get to see her in her new school uniform! Perfect timing as it has been a bit of a stressful time here. 



I just ordered her Christmas gifts so am really looking forward to seeing another photograph! 

Blessings, 

Jenny

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!!!!!!! If I had a regular paying job I'd consider sponsoring a Compassion child!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sponsoring is amazing!

      Vivian is with Plant a Book though rather than Compassion - similar scheme but with a smaller organisation. x

      Delete
  2. She's such a cutie!!! How fun to see her with the gifts that you ordered!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that Plant a Book do this! Extra photographs are always welcomed! :) x

      Delete