Friday, 25 October 2013

First Letter from Jeni!

I just did my daily check on my Compassion UK account on the off chance that I have a letter on the way and I do! It is from Jeni and it was the friendship template letter. I do love the feature that shows a PDF version of the letters. It is great to see them a couple of days earlier and also it would be handy if, horror of horrors, a letter went missing in the post. 


As she is very young someone else at her centre wrote down her message for me. 

She said "I would like to thank you for sponsoring me. I pray that you stay healthy and keep loving me. I pray that I meet you one day. God bless you."

Oh that is just the sweetest thing I have ever read! Such an adorable little girl! 

Blessings,

Jenny

5 comments:

  1. oh how precious!!

    http://findingcomp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! And how fun to receive a letter from her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a precious little girl. And such a sweet letter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She really is so sweet! I wrote back to her straight away and sent some paper gifts like colouring pages too. x

    ReplyDelete