Friday, 6 September 2013

A Letter from Vivian!

I am sure that I don't need to tell you have dance about excited I was to receive a letter from Vivian! I really wasn't expecting a letter this soon but I am delighted. 

Vivian very sweetly introduced herself and said that she is working hard in class and is preparing for the end of term exam. She is hoping to pass with flying colours! 

Oh and she drew me a picture too! 


I think this letter would have been written when she was told that she was sponsored so that would be before she received my letters. I can't wait for a letter that is a response to one of mine! 

Blessings,

Jenny

8 comments:

  1. So happy that you heard from one of your girls!! I can't begin to tell you how inspiring the book 'Kisses from Katie' is, it has made a real impression on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked the book! I have read it twice now - it is amazing! Really encouraged me in my sponsorships! x

      Delete
  2. That's so exciting! Love her cute little picture. How often do children from Plant-a-Book usually write?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is cute! I am going to have to set up a binder to keep all the letters neat and tidy!

      I don't know yet but this first letter arrived really quickly! x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Even more reasons to love getting post now! x

      Delete
  4. How fun!!! Your Vivian's drawing is beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just know I will be sharing the letters and drawings I receive - I don't think the excitement will ever fade! x

      Delete