Monday, 19 August 2013

Princess Gift for Vivian!

I sent off a little gift package to Vivian and decided on a princess theme! I really wanted to send her a doll as most little girls love them. I know I did! I wasn't sure if a plastic doll would get damaged in the post but then I saw a plush one which should withstand bending. I also sent a colouring book, crayons, tiny sticker books, and the sweetest tiny plastic tea set. It really was teeny tiny! 

I got to send her a letter too along with the package! This time I wrote a little about things that I liked to do when I was young. Mostly themed around princesses, teddy bears, and tea parties! I can hardly wait to get a letter from Vivian! 


Equally exciting news was that the Plant-a-Book on line shop reopened at the beginning of August! I got myself so muddled up trying to decide which items Vivian would need the most. There are quite a few products on there from uniforms and books, to blankets and socks. I decided to buy her a basic uniform set, a school bag, and a wash set. I think new shoes might be the next order. Or a blanket. Or an umbrella.Or a set of fiction books. Or a non-school dress. See! There are so many things to choose from! 

Blessings,

Jenny

4 comments:

  1. What a precious gift!! And what a great problem to have so many good things to choose from. I look forward to hearing how Vivian enjoys her gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited too! I just ordered a few bits for her for Christmas from the on line shop so in a few months I should get a photograph! x

      Delete
  2. The doll is lovely! I bet Vivian will love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! I picked it because it was one of those soft dolls. Hated the idea of a doll getting broken in the post! x

      Delete