Saturday, 17 August 2013

A Little Update Post.

Finally back on the internet! My laptop died so I had no internet access and I really missed blogging! Glad to be back to it now. I will try not to go crazy and post every idea that has been swirling around in my mind! 

My first letter from Loani has arrived so I will post about that soon. I need to take a photograph of the letter as she drew an adorable flower picture! 

The weather here has been good overall. Really humid the past couple of days though! The garden appreciates the bit of rain that we have had and I have appreciated the sunshine and blue skies as I walk to and from work. Even though I walk through town to get to work, I find it really quite calming. Nice to be out in the fresh air! 

I have had my hair cut too! Probably not something that most would get excited by but proper haircuts are a rarity for me after an unfortunate incident where I ended up with short layers that looked like a mullet! It put me off letting anyone cut my hair for a long while. I had heard a lot of good reports about this particular hairdresser so decided to just go for it! I wanted layers but the fringe was a spur of the moment decision. I like it though!


This Sunday is the annual Afternoon Tea Party which I am really looking forward to! I have a pretty dress and am planning on curling my hair and generally having fun being as feminine as possible. The hostesses always do a wonderful job so I am looking forward to a fun afternoon with delicious cakes and even a raffle! 

I hope that you are all enjoying the Summer! 

Blessings,

Jenny

8 comments:

  1. I like your hair! Can you post a pic of it with curls?????????? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I manage to curl it properly! I am not used to all the layers! x

      Delete
  2. I like your hair too! The fringe is very becoming :-) We call them bangs here. And the tea party sounds like fun too. I am laid up with a foot problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember reading that Americans called them bangs and could never figure out why!

      The tea party was super fun!

      Awww hope your parcel arrives and cheers you up! x

      Delete
  3. Glad your back!! :) You are so very pretty and I just love your hair cute! Cant wait to read your upcoming posts. :))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :p I don't see myself as pretty but I am liking the fringe! x

      Delete
  4. Very cute haircut! And how exciting that you received a letter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was SO excited!! First letter - I was practically dancing about! x

      Delete