Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Flowers in a Sunny English Garden.

The garden is full of flowers right now! It isn't an organised or regimented garden. There isn't really any order to it at all! I love that though and I love when a plant flowers unexpectedly. I am guilty of scattering seeds and then forgetting what I put in which place.

I am sure that this won't be too much of a shock to you but this is quite a photograph heavy post!









Summer has arrived in the garden! There are baby birds tweeting and fluttering their wings, the sun is shining, and the flowers are bright and beautiful! 

Blessings,

Jenny

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful flowers!!!! I bet your Compassion kids would love these photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I have hundreds of flower photographs so they will probably get sick of them!

      I am getting some printed off to send plus photographs of my dogs! x

      Delete