Saturday, 22 June 2013

A Bit of Baking.

Confessions first .... this was a bread mix! My family love this one though. It is sun dried tomato and parmesan bread from a packet. Super easy to make as just just add water, mix, knead, shape, leave to rise, and then bake. It tastes so good! Especially when eaten still warm from the oven! 




Embarrassingly, my family prefer this bread to the ones I make from scratch! I try to buy a few packets when they are on offer so that I always have a couple in stock. It doesn't take long from start to finish so it is an easy option when fresh bread is desired on a busy weekend! 

Blessings,

Jenny

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was!

      Luckily I have a money off voucher so have bought two more packets! x

      Delete
  2. Pleased to see your comment again on MSE forums. There aren't many people around that just genuinely come over as very sweet...err meant in a compliment sort of way. Its nice to be reminded there are a few...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I miss the forum as I don't have all that much free time. I like to pop back every now and then! x

      Delete