Friday, 26 April 2013

Sparrows Sitting Still.

Please! I would really appreciate it if you would just pause in your hopping, bobbing, and feather fluffing for long enough for me to take a photograph. A chance to capture the cuteness is all I ask! 

I can hear the sparrows chirping right now through the open window. It has been a bright and sunny day but the wind has a chill to it! Somehow, whenever I look out of the window or am outside gardening, there seem to be sparrows everywhere - in the hedge, in the trees, on the grass, and on the bird feeders - but as soon as I pick up my camera they vanish! 

I stood very still and managed to get these few .... 

 


All fluffed up! 



I don't know how wildlife photographers keep their patience! At least flowers don't fly away when I want to photograph them! 

Blessings,

Jenny

4 comments:

  1. Those are really good! I've tried to photograph birds on the feeder outside our kitchen window. It's definitely not easy to get clear pictures of them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) They just move so fast! Maybe I need to cover myself in leaves and twigs and sit really still ...... x

      Delete
  2. I only manage photos from the house and the screen tends to blur things a little. I love sparrows :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really cute - I like little birds like sparrows and wrens and robins! x

      Delete