Saturday, 27 April 2013

Lacy Ribbon Scarf.

I spotted this wool at the local market and was so taken with it! It is light and flowery and altogether feminine. I actually bought 2 different colours as I couldn't decide between this one and one with deep pink lace and blue ribbon. Once I get on with that one I will post pictures. Oh and photographs when they are actually finished! 


I haven't got very far yet! I was planning on doing a little gardening but the weather is far too wet. So time for knitting after all! 


It looks so pretty close up! Pale pink lace and pretty pink flowers on a cream ribbon base! 

I can't wait until it is finished! I am so looking forward to wearing a cascade of girlish ruffles!

Blessings,

Jenny

3 comments:

  1. That is very beautiful! Can't wait to see the other one too.

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty. Can't wait to see the finished product!

    God bless. Rebecca K.

    ReplyDelete