Saturday, 2 February 2013

Winter Scenes by the River.

River photographs as promised! I even managed to photograph some birds flying overhead. Usually I am far too slow to catch them!

The snow has all melted away now and I hope that is it for this Winter. It is still cold outside with a biting wind. Bring on the warmth of Spring!








Even though I love the snow there is still a big part of me that is eager for Spring to arrive. Flowers are my favourite thing to photograph and those in Spring seem especially vivid and vibrant. Perhaps in contrast to the dark and grey days of Winter! 

Blessings,

Jenny

4 comments:

  1. I especially like the third photo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      That is my favourite photograph but I am not sure why! x

      Delete
  2. What beautiful photos! :-) Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your kind comments. When I read your profile description, I smiled. I feel exactly the same way. I am for sure an old-fashioned girl, who loves learning more about homemaking everyday and how to serve my husband and family the best way I can. Have a great rest of your weekend! Many blessings, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I am embracing my old fashioned side! Homemaking skills are so much fun - there is an awful lot to learn. x

      Delete