Saturday, 2 February 2013

Snow Covered Fields.

I love getting wrapped up warmly and going for a walk in the snow. It was yet another excuse to take my camera out! The light seems different when there is snow on the ground and it is interesting to photograph especially on a bright day. 

Here are a few photographs of the fields I walked by and some interesting tracks! I have some riverside photographs to share as well but didn't want to have too many in one post. Would get boring for you all! 





Blessings,

Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos :-) I only really see how many animals live around our house when it snows. I rarely see the rabbits but when there is snow on the ground there are millions of tracks by the front door (bunnies live under the porch). And deer come walking through a lot more often than I realize too :-)

    ReplyDelete