Sunday, 14 October 2012

Aeroplane.



Seeing an aeroplane in the sky always makes me wonder where it is going, who is on it and sets off imaginings of holidays and business trips. Are the people filled with excitement over a dream holiday? Are they visiting family? There are so many possibilities! 

I don't like to fly and I really don't like heights. A bit of random information for you! I have been to Florida which is an amazing place. Disney World was truly magical! The last time I flew was about 10 years ago now. Luckily for me I love England and there are so many beautiful places to go and interesting sites to see that I really don't have any need to fly. 

So it really doesn't take much to send my thoughts off on a tangent. Just a white arrow across a brilliant blue sky! 

Blessings,

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment