Saturday, 11 August 2012

Flowers by the Bed.

I love having fresh flowers in my bedroom! These are sweet peas fresh from the garden. I think they are such a pretty and feminine flower! They smell so wonderful too and I love the variety of colours that are available.


I just look at them and smile! They are so delicate with their frilled petals and dainty stems. I only wish that they lasted longer. Sweet peas always seem like such a ladylike flower! Gracefully bowing their heads in the breeze as if they are saying "How do you do?"

Blessings,

Jenny

3 comments:

  1. They are sweet and as lovely as can be. Looks like you have a variety of colours....lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quintessentially English summer fragrance and colour! So beautiful. How was the pumpkin pie, btw?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina - I just scattered a seed mix and was lucky enough to get all the different colours!

    Deborah - The pie was delicious! I will definitely be making another!

    ReplyDelete