Thursday, 5 July 2012

Poor Garden!

The garden has gone from this -


to this - 

in a matter of hours! Somewhere under the water is my vegetable plot! The vegetables weren't growing that well any way but I think this might be the last straw for them! I don't think that they will survive and I am hoping that my strawberry plants, blueberry and tayberry are going to make it through.

The weather really has been odd this year. From the mild Winter to the hot spell in early Spring to the constant rain of Summer. Today there has been very heavy rain, thunder and lightening!

Blessings,

Jenny

3 comments:

  1. Your garden was / is beautiful. Our weather has been very strange as well. We could sure use some of your rain though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rain here has stayed away so the garden is dry (ish) again! Had to go a lot of clearing out as some lower plants started to rot.

    This year has just been really odd for weather - I hope it gets back to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful garden! I used to be able to grow things like that when I lived in California. It seemed like anything grew there. Now we are in west Texas and it is sandy soil "nothing" really wants to grow here! BUT I do have some pots an my patio with some pretty flowers to cheer me up :)

    ReplyDelete