Sunday, 24 June 2012

Foxgloves.

This year the foxgloves have seemed taller and more dramatic than ever before! They give so many opportunities for photographing them and I especially like close ups. I think they look elegant, swaying in the breeze, and the sparrows certainly like hopping up and down them! 





Unfortunately, the heavy rain and strong winds here have damaged most of them. Either by flattening them or by knocking the petals off. Such a shame! As the birds planted these I am expecting there to be more next year. 

Blessings, 

Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Super pretty! Hmmm, I should use foxgloves as an example to some of my friends... freckles CAN be elegant. *smiles*

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like freckles! I had a few when I was young but never enough!

    ReplyDelete