Friday, 1 June 2012

Cute Sheep!

I went on a lovely long walk yesterday. The weather was hot and sunny but there was a refreshing breeze. I coated myself with sun cream and ventured out with my camera - photographs to come. Down by the river there were sheep and lambs. The mother sheep looked a little scruffy! They must have been boiling in their fleeces! The lambs were so sweet and cute that I couldn't resist trying to get a few pictures of them while they frolicked in the afternoon sun. 




This one ^ looked like it was just about to say something! 




Blessings, 

Jenny

5 comments:

  1. Those sheep are so cute! I wish I had the fleece to spin up into yarn.

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, the sheep are adorable! The last one looks like is smiling :) so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were really sweet! A little nervous but some very kindly stood still so I could get their pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so cute! I especially love the last picture =)

    Prayers,
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was looking for sheep pictures to draw... these are gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete