Sunday, 13 May 2012

Baked and Delicious.

I love this magazine! There is a new issue every fortnight and each one comes with a new piece of silicone bake ware. As I subscribe I get one delivery each month and am always so excited to receive it! I hadn't used silicone bake ware much before buying this magazine but I really like it. Sometimes the baking time needs to be adjusted a little but the recipes in the magazines are aimed at this type of bake ware. 

I love that there is such a pretty folder to store all the issues in! I have tried a couple of recipes and found the instructions easy to follow which is good for a beginner like me. I think that they will be useful now and in the future and the binders will keep them all neat and in order. 






There are so many recipes that I want to try! The photography makes everything look appealing! I think that they would be a good addition to my hope chest but the binders are too big. I have a shelf in my craft cupboard for books about baking, gardening and crafts so both binders live there. I have also seen a similar magazine about cake decorating advertised which also looks interesting. Perhaps not as practical as this one though! 

Blessings,

Jenny

1 comment:

  1. My cousin was once a food technician that set up photos for magazines and she discribed how they made the food look so good!! By the time they were finished you couldn't eat the food as it was covered in "things" that weren't suitable for eating :)

    ReplyDelete