Friday, 13 April 2012

St Peter's Church in Harrogate.

I went on a little trip yesterday! We went to Harrogate and spent the day shopping and having afternoon tea. It was a lovely day. It was cool and there were intermittent cloudy spells but the rain held off until we were heading home. Such good timing!  

The church is currently undergoing a bit of a makeover so I was limited with which angles I could use. I did try though and here are the results! 







The church was built in the 1870s and is a lovely Victorian building. It is right at the heart of Harrogate just beside the town square. I would have loved to have had the chance to wander about inside and to see the famous stained glass windows. Maybe on another trip! 

Blessings,

Jenny

2 comments:

  1. There is a pretty church near me that I NEED to take photographs of but, now I have broken my toe, it will be a while before I get around to it!

    ReplyDelete