Saturday, 14 January 2012

I think I have a few too many ....

fabric flowers! 

I have all different sizes and colours. Some look realistic and others are huge silky creations. 


I wear them in my hair generally when it is in a half-up style just to add that bit of interest. Many also have a  clip on the back so I can pin them to my coats and jackets for a hint of femininity. 


I love these girly little extras and, in addition to my flower collection, I have bows and a variety of hair bands and ribbons. Love them! Especially when I have my hair in a curly style. 

Blessings, 

Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I need to get back to adding these extra special touches to my wardrobe, as well.

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Many blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to make more of an effort - pretty flowers, simple earrings and more colour!

    ReplyDelete