Friday, 23 December 2011

Winter Sunrise.

It is raining outside and the clouds are grey. It is still quite mild though, not much chance of a white Christmas here! 

I took these photographs this morning. The sky looked so lovely that I just had to run and get my camera. I was so grateful for the opportunity as, due to the time I leave the house each morning and return after work, I hardly get any time to take photographs in natural light. 




Luckily, I have today off work as I still have rather a lot left to do for Christmas! The mince pies are in the oven, the Christmas cake just needs decorations adding, a couple of gifts still need to be wrapped and I have one scarf left to finish. Then I am all organised! I hope to sit down at some point and get all cosy with candles and a knitted throw to watch The Nativity. 

I am determined to be more organised next year, especially with my crafting! 

Blessings,

Jenny

2 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are truly beautiful. Makes you think of heaven!

    ReplyDelete