Sunday, 13 November 2011

Sugarcraft Penguin.

I made this at the sugarcraft class last week. I just had to share him!! 


He came out better than I expected for a first try. The course I am doing is a Christmas sugarcraft course. We will be decorating a Christmas cake during the class and this penguin is part of the decoration. There will be snowflakes and polar bears too. Not sure how I feel about polar bears and penguins on the same cake but they are both very sweet! 


I think I will name him Pingu - original I know!

Blessings, 

Jenny

10 comments:

  1. It's so cute! =)

    Prayers,
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Intentional Womanhood and taking the time to comment. I'm so inspired by how much you've learned on your own. I hope I'll be able to learn just as much.

    Btw, This little penguin is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable! Great job! I've always wanted to take a cooking/baking/candy-making class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so much fun - I would recommend it to anyone. I didn't think I would be any good at it at all!

    Cooking classes would be fab. I can bake but full meals are more complicated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny he is ADORABLE! Spectacular.. and its your first try? I think someone has some hidden talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend Isobel brought back sugar mice to our ladies club the last time she visited Scotland. I've been very interested in this process ever since. This little guy is sooooo cute! Really, you are so talented, Jenny! I'm impressed at everything you endeavor to learn. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is soooo sweet! I want to take a cake class, but it's 60 miles away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is amazing! You have some real talent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww - thank you all! Would you believe he took almost an hour to make?!

    I was writing notes though so I can make another!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how stinkin' cute!!!!! You did a great job and we love Pingu, so great name. :-P

    ReplyDelete