Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Exciting Post Day!

As yesterday was a Bank Holiday and there was no post delivery everything I had been waiting for arrived today! I love getting post so so much!! 

The Keepers at Home magazines that I won on eBay arrived from America. I have been waiting so (im)patiently for these to arrive! I found the magazine quite a while ago and have been buying odd back issues here and there as they appear on eBay. They almost never seem to be sold and even less often by a seller willing to post to England. This time I saw 4 magazines for sale and bought them. 

I happened to mention in an email to the seller that I really liked the magazine and have been trying to build up a collection. She said that she had years and years worth of them and was planning to sell them! Such exciting news! My collection has more than tripled now and I have enough reading to last right through Winter!! 




I like the covers and think they always match perfectly with the season they represent. It is interesting to see how the covers have changed right back to the issues from 1994. As it is a Mennonite publication it has lots of topics on subjects like faith, home making, child raising and crafts! I can't wait to sit down and read them!

My pumpkin candle holder arrived today too! It is just the cutest pumpkin ever!! The perfect start to my collection of Autumnal decorations. I just need to get pumpkin scented tea lights to go in it and I am all set. 



I can't wait to see it all lit up and flickering! A lovely warm glow plus the delicious scent of pumpkin. 

Blessings, 

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment