Saturday, 7 May 2011

Little Projects.

I always like to have a plan - something I am working towards - at all times! I have been busy these past few months with a work course as I am in the middle of my final assignment. The deadline is fast approaching and, while that is a really scary thought, I am excited about life beyond this course! I have missed having time to read books and to keep up with all the lovely blogs that I follow. All the time I will have! I don't want to waste it - I want to learn new skills, improve myself and, most importantly, develop my relationship with God. 

One step towards this is a book study that I am excited to be a part of. Good Morning Girls is running a Summer reading programme. It sounds wonderful - plus I think the accountability of being in a group will be a really good thing. I am so grateful for the opportunity given by Good Morning Girls. The group that I am in will be reading Beautiful in God's Eyes by Elizabeth George. I have read a lot of positive things about this book! Sign ups continue until 15th May and I would truly recommend it to anyone!

I believe that every thing happens for a reason - that sometimes when I read something in a book or on a blog that I so need to hear right that moment it is meant to happen! There are no accidents but I have a choice whether I listen or not. 


I am still practising with my camera! I really enjoy taking photographs and having a record of things that I have seen and being creative with colours and angles. So much fun even though I don't really have any skill! 

Blessings, 

Jenny

4 comments:

  1. so much green, love it, can't wait to our leaves to be here!!! Spring is taking it sweet time lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring really is here! There seems to be a new leaf unfurled or a new flower blossoming every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What camera do you use? I've just taken up photography as well as a new hobby and I've recently started a photography/lifestyle/spirituality blog. Good luck with your photography - it is so much fun and will shape the way in which you view the world. It really is quite spiritual! :)

    Blessings,
    This Good Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erm....It's a pink camera! I have been wandering about taking random photographs which is such fun! I like to take photographs of little details like dew on a leaf, things that I could walk past and miss.

    You are right - it is quite spiritual!

    ReplyDelete