Sunday, 24 April 2011

Jesus is Alive!



Jesus died for my sins. It is hard for me to comprehend that someone could love that much. Just saying that He died doesn't cover all the torture and suffering that He endured. In spite of the hate surrounding Him, Jesus died for love. He could have stopped the process at any point but He went willingly to His death. I can't imagine such pain or such love -  Jesus forgave those who hurt Him and set the example of how a good life is to be lived.  


I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they may die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. 

John 2 : 25 - 26

Jesus conquered death! He is risen! Thank you for your sacrifice. It gives us all free access to God and washes away sin. We each have a choice and I chose love. 

Faith, grief, joy, gratitude, hope and love. 

Blessings, 


Jenny

1 comment: