Sunday, 20 March 2011

Visitors.

It is fascinating to me to see where the visitors to this site come from. I love the stats page that shows which country people are in and the sites that led them here. I guess it just amazes me that people read my ramblings! 

Most of the people who read this blog are in America. By a vast majority! England and Canada are second and third respectively. There are also visitors from France and Germany and Australia! I like that this site shows the traffic sources as I like to visit the sites listed. Too inquisitive by half! It feels like a bit of a community on here with people posting lovely comments and guidance. 

Also interesting to me are the figures on which post has been most popular. The top three most read posts at the moment are PlanningA Daughter at Home and Pretty Dresses. I know that when I read other people's blogs there are some posts that just touch my heart and some that really make me think and look at myself and the world in a different way.

I love getting comments too! Also questions are always welcome. At the moment I seem to be the one with all the questions and seeking advice. Blogging is so much fun, I don't know why I didn't start earlier! 

Blessings, 

Jenny

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, Jenny, I love it too, and think it's great! Your "ramblings" (as you call them) are lovely, and that's why people read them :)
    You told me that you love my homekeeping topics, hmm, I assume I'm younger than you and I don't know that I could be much help, but if you're ever wondering about something in particular, I would be happy to try and help you.
    Have you ever heard of the website and magazine "Above Rubies"? You would probably find a lot of help there, it's really great. My Mommy and I love their magazines! I always save mine after reading it (we have a hard time putting it down when we get them!) and put it in my Hope Chest. Just an idea :)

    God bless!
    ~Katie Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of Above Rubies but I will look into their website and magazine. Thank you!

    I am way behind where I should be for my age but I am working on undoing all the negative things I have learnt and replacing them with positive attitudes and learning all the feminine skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome.

    Never, ever, too late to learn. I'll pray for you in this journey.

    ReplyDelete