Sunday, 30 January 2011

Tulips.


It feels like Spring is on the way! I have these tulips in my room at the moment and they look so cheerful! They remind me of life - beautiful but fleeting. I will enjoy them while they are here and appreciate the smile I get each time I look at them. I like to bring the outside in and I have two pots of hyacinth bulbs on my windowsill. They are just green shoots at the moment but eventually they will have beautiful flowers in blue and pink and they lovely scent will fill the room. I like growing flowers from bulbs as, when they have finished flowering, they are transferred outside to bring beauty to the garden for years to come. 

Blessings,

Jenny

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God's blessings to you. Lloyd

    ReplyDelete