Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Grown Up.

I thought I would post a bit of random stuff about me today. I recently received my new teddies and I am beyond excited!


They are so cute and they even come with names! This is Sophie, Tobias and Betty. In the photograph you can also see how pink my walls are (my favourite colour is pink), the fabric roses in a vase (my favourite flowers are roses), the Disney snow globe ( I love Disney and snow globes!), a shell covered box that I brought home from Majorca (it contains little sentimental things like notes from friends and family) and some of my magazines (these are old Mary Engelbreit ones and my Victoria collection) so basically one photograph is a snapshot of me! My personality represented in one little photograph! 

I am a grown up I promise! I do think it is important to keep the child inside alive and to still feel that wonder at the world and all the things in it. I am one of those people who walks around looking upwards. I try to notice all the beautiful things around me that I might not see if I went through life in a rush. God created skies of blue, pink and gold and the fluffy white clouds, the trees with leaves that change from the bright green buds, sticky and unfolding, to the green canopy creating dappled light below, to the fiery colours of Autumn reaching into the setting sunlight and, finally, to the bare and majestic branches stretching like fingers into the sky. It seems such a shame to run by these things constantly chasing the next deadline when God went to all the effort to put them there to brighten your day and lift your spirit. 

Blessings,

Jenny

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Most people think I am crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny - Your teddy bears are adorable!!! I collect them, too!

    ReplyDelete